Diabetes is always with me. Some days are good, some are less so.

Diabetes is always with me. Some days are good, some less so. Here's what's been going on in my world.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions-I Choose to Choose

It's a new year and the time when all good people swear they're going to be better people. We all want to be better than we are, which is why, after some consideration, I have decided that resolutions are good things.

It's a good thing to challenge yourself to be the best you can be.

It's a good thing to think about how you can live a better life.

It's a good thing to reflect on how you can be in charge of what happens to you.

The problem arises when you pick unrealistic resolutions...when you choose not to be the best you that you can be, but someone else entirely.

No one can do that.

So I choose to choose. That's all. I choose to think about the things I do, and be mindful of how they will affect me; body, mind, and spirit. I don't think you can go wrong with that.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment