Diabetes is always with me. Some days are good, some are less so.

Diabetes is always with me. Some days are good, some less so. Here's what's been going on in my world.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blood Test Time

Well, this is it. I know I didn't make my goal of under 7 for my A1c this time. But, tomorrow is another day. I know this one is my responsibility. Been dragging the tush as far as exercise goes, and my dietary choices have been hit and miss.
I don't want to beat myself up this time. I just want to keep moving forward.

I found a service that will come into your home to draw bloods...they only charge $40 for the whole shabang, and guarantee your doctor will have the results in 5 business days. That's service, I tell you. I WAS going to a private lab that is a 20 minute drive away, and paying $65 for the same tests. So this is an awesome deal.

I am not sure what to expect results-wise, but my appointment with the endo isn't for 2 weeks, so I won't know until then. It'll be OK, no matter what, because I WILL do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment