Diabetes is always with me. Some days are good, some are less so.

Diabetes is always with me. Some days are good, some less so. Here's what's been going on in my world.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Less Carbs

I'd say low carb, or even no-carb, but I can't do that. I like me some carbs, at least. so, today I made mac and cheese and replaced part of the mac with cauliflower, which I dumped in while the rest of the mac was cooking.

It was ok. I liked the cauliflower, I like it cooked anyway. My daughter picked every piece out-defeating the purpose, but then she isn't diabetic, so I suppose it's ok. My husband thought it was cool to have less carbs-it's a goal we're both working on for different reasons.

So, you know, it wasn't bad, man-but I'm not sure if it was my best performance. It was just ok for me. (quoting Randy Jackson here-although out of context. He's never had my half-mac-n-cheese).

Cheese out.

No comments:

Post a Comment